- Invisalign® Trays are generally only noticeable to a trained eye. Most of the time, the general public cannot tell that you are wearing Invisalign. The plastic trays are glossy and translucent and fit incredibly close to the teeth, making them significantly more aesthetic than traditional braces.
- You are not alone in wanting straighter teeth! Adults receiving orthodontic treatment is the fastest growing demographic in the orthodontic market.
- Invisalign trays are removable. Do you often speak in front of groups, or do you have a social engagement where you don’t want to have to deal with Invisalign trays? Not a problem at all. Invisalign retainers should generally be taken out for oral hygiene practices and eating, but on special occasions they can be taken out without problem! Just remember that they should generally be worn for 20-23 hours a day.
- No pain. Many of our patients that once had traditional braces tell stories about the sensitivity that followed having wires and brackets tightened. With Invisalign, the discomfort is significantly less!
- Oral Hygiene is a breeze. Traditional braces often leave patients avoiding certain foods simply to prevent food from getting caught between teeth and the hardware of braces. With Invisalign, you remove the trays to eat, clean your teeth, and place the trays back in place!
- The Invisalign process is (usually) faster! Though treatment times vary from patient to patient, many of our cases at North Idaho Dental Group are completed in 6 months or less.
Contact our offices today to see if Invisalign is right for you—We would love to see you for a complimentary consultation at one of our offices in Coeur' D Alene or Sandpoint/Ponderay!